Here is new packaging solution for engine oil. As you might have seen in the market that spout pouch is applied in many products and now, more and more engine oil companies are choosing flexible packaging(spout pouch) to re-build the brand and become more consumer friendly. Following is some pictures of engine oil in spout pouch.
Why spout pouches?
- Compared to conventional hard plastic bottles, the new durable, lightweight flexible pouch is made with 25 percent less material, and offers consumers a faster, easier and cleaner way to apply.
- Additional features with handle design. And the handle on the one-quart pouch facilitates pegboard hanging displays.
- The versatility of pouch structures enables us to add attractive packaging design elements such as a reflective layer to help your products stand out on the shelf.
- Pouches take up less space in transport and storage, which means much lower logistics cost.
- And post-consumer-use, pouches, which can be completely evacuated of product and flattened, require far less disposal space than empty HDPE bottles.”
Now get contact with LOGOS PACKAGING for more information and free samples of spout pouch!