Flexible films for flexible packaging
As you may already know, there are many different flexible film materials. Here are 5 of the most popular:
- (PP) Polypropylene – A moisture barrier that can be combined with other gas/aroma barriers or coated with heat-seal coatings such as acrylate and PVDC.
- (PVC) Polyvinyl Chloride – A gas/aroma barrier with machinability.
- (PET) Polyethylene Terephthalate – A film that provides machinability strength, PET is all of a gas/aroma barrier, moisture barrier and heat-resistant.
- (PET-G) Glycol-Modified Polyethylene Terephthalate – A heat-sealable food contact layer.
- (EVA) Ethylene Vinyl Acetate – An adhesive layer, moisture barrier and heat-sealable food contact layer.
We will talk more materials in next few weeks.
Logos Packaging – Flexible Packaging Manufacturer
Contact us to Get a quick quote / Get a sample / Packaging Consultation
Phone: +852 3527 2208
Please follow our LinkedIn page to get most update information