Flexible films for flexible packaging
As you may already know, there are many different flexible film materials. Here are 5 of the most popular:
- (EVA) Ethylene Vinyl Acetate – An adhesive layer, moisture barrier and heat-sealable food contact layer.
- (EVOH) Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol – An oxygen barrier typically placed between PE/PP films, EVOH must be be protected from moisture.
- (PA) Polyamide – A film that works well as an outer layer, PA provides machinability, a gas/aroma barrier, heat resistance and will not stick to a sealer bar.
- (PC) Polycarbonate – A moisture and heat-resistant barrier with machinability.
- (PE) Polyethylene – Another heat-sealable food contact layer, as well as a moisture barrier. It can also be combined with gas/aroma barriers such as (EVOH, PA).
- (PEN) Polyethylene Naphthalate – A gas/aroma barrier with machinability and heat-resistance.
We will talk more materials in next week.
Logos Packaging – Flexible Packaging Manufacturer
Contact us to Get a quick quote / Get a sample / Packaging Consultation
Phone: +852 3527 2208
Please follow our LinkedIn page to get most update information