Compared to PET bottles and glass containers:
- Cheer Pack’s flat lightweight construction significantly reduces greenhouse gases produced in shipping.
- With fewer trucks on the road inbound and outbound savings in transportation costs and petroleum.
- Per 100g of product, use of glass containers packaging results in 14 times more landfill material by weight than the LOGOS Pack.
- Per 100g of product, LOGOS Pack presents 93% less packaging weight than glass containers and 39% less packaging weight than PET bottles.
- LOGOS Packing presents a 17:1 product-to-package advantage over glass containers and 10:1 product-to-package advantage over PET bottles.
The logos packaging pouch is made from an outer layer of polyester that is reverse printed. This material is then laminated to a thin aluminum sheet to achieve barrier properties. The inside layer is polyethylene which is used to seal the pouch together.
- Reduced packaging
- Our cap is HDPE and therefore 100% recyclable
- Reduced transportation
- Reduced warehouse requirements
Research & development efforts are currently underway to create an additive to make the film environmentally degradable.
INNOVATIVE APPLICATION OF SPOUT POUCH.
A reason people prefer spout pouch than rigid bottle is that it requires much less disposal space.
COCKTAIL & WINE
This is really impressive to apply spout pouch intead of glass bottle or PET bottle. It’s smart way to pass security scanning when go take subway or train with a drink you like.
Get contact with LOGOS packaging expert to get best packaging soluton for your product!