Rigid bottle rules in earlier time. Now, it’s time to get flexible. Multi layer lamination enable the flexible packaging high barriar property to protect the food. Excellent chemical property allows flexible packaging apply in variety products, like wine, cocktail, householding chem, engine oil and many more.Flexible refill pouches are a more sustainable alternative and have a higher packaging efficiency than rigid plastic bottles, delivering more of the product and less of the packaging to the consumer. They reduce overall energy consumption, reduce raw material waste, and provide cost effective distribution and storage. Due to their innovative design and structure, flexible refill pouches deliver more product with less packaging waste, regardless of material and recyclability.
- In the same amount of space that would typically accommodate 30 plastic bottles (946 mL), up to 840 empty refill pouches with spout fitments (1 L) can be stored or shipped. This is a 96% reduction in storage or shipping space.
- A flexible refill pouch (1 L) can hold 5% more product than a plastic refill bottle (946 mL) with 55% less packaging material weight.
- The packaging efficiency (product-to-package ratio) of a flexible refill pouch is nearly double that of a plastic container, which means the same amount of product can be delivered with half the amount of packaging material, resulting in a considerable savings in shipping costs.
- Two used plastic refill bottles (1.47 L) would occupy the same amount of space in a landfill as 107 used flexible refill pouches with spouts (828 mL).
- Get contact with LOGOS EXPERT and get best flexible packaging solution for your great products!