SMETA methodology uses the ETI code and local law as the measurement tool. ETI and its members have been vital to ethical trade, addressing the high obstacles of today’s global supply chains, and helping to develop the life conditions of workers around the world.
SMETA 4-PILLAR methodology:
- Health and safety
- Labour standards
- Business ethics
Taking a unique approach to business and human rights, ETI Base Code makes sure that.
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labor shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practiced
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
Logos Packaging will ensure ourselves to keep in a high ethical level.
Logos Packaging – Flexible Packaging Manufacturer
Contact us to Get a quick quote / Get a sample / Packaging Consultation
Phone: +852 3527 2208
Please follow our LinkedIn page to get most update information
#smeta #4pillar #sedex #SEDEXMemberEthicalTradeAudit #Ethicalsupplychain #LogosPackaging #flexiblepackaging